News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Moonn Electronics shipping times?

Started by Beedoola, August 21, 2024, 11:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beedoola

Anyone else buy from this vendor? I ordered 8/1 and got a confirm email but no updates on shipping and followed up with an email a few days ago to check on the status but no word. Curious if anyone else has had issues.

jwin615

15-30 days usually to the states.
Sometimes a bit longer if he's on "holiday"
I'm pretty sure European economy international still travels by barge.

lars

Thine shipment shall arrive by Pinta or Nina lest a Santa Maria taketh broadside in haste.

Beedoola

Unfortunately, still no word on this. Looks like the guy's IG hasn't been updated since 6/28. I've sent a few emails via the website and no reply.

Gonna have to file a claim with PayPal. Bummer.

BricksnBeatles

Quote from: Beedoola on September 26, 2024, 04:21:32 AMUnfortunately, still no word on this. Looks like the guy's IG hasn't been updated since 6/28. I've sent a few emails via the website and no reply.

Gonna have to file a claim with PayPal. Bummer.

He's had recent updates on his instagram story. I also found him to be more responsive to Instagram DMs than to emails, if you want to try contacting him there

derevaun

Nils temporarily drops the ball from time to time. I've sometimes waited past the point of despair, but they eventually show up--and I don't know of anyone reporting that they never received their boards. Apparently he can get really down, and it can snowball. Not a way to run a business, but that seems to be one part of his reputation as a member of this hobby community.