News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New projects and shipping deal

Started by madbean, June 07, 2024, 07:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Six new projects are out today. Plus, a shipping deal for both domestic and international customers!

Since someone will ask, re-stocks of older projects will come at the end of this month. I needed to get the new stuff finished up first.

jimilee

Woohoo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jessenator

Micpoc

Quote from: jimilee on June 07, 2024, 07:02:26 PMWoohoo!!
This is EXACTLY what I was going to say!

Brian, is everything currently marked SOLD OUT eventually going to be restocked, or are some effectively discontinued like the ones already marked so? I am particularly curious about the Current Lover and the Trash Compactor.

madbean

Quote from: Micpoc on June 07, 2024, 10:34:28 PM

Brian, is everything currently marked SOLD OUT eventually going to be restocked, or are some effectively discontinued like the ones already marked so? I am particularly curious about the Current Lover and the Trash Compactor.

The only things that may be discontinued are projects that have been moved to the Standard Series. Current Lover will be in the first batch of restocks. The Trash Compactor is going to the SS and the new layout is already done.

The older projects are mostly going to be unchanged, just updated with my new library parts and drill spots changed slightly for a millimeter grid. Also, I'm trying to make them all compatible with either existing bypass boards or including extra ones certain projects. The two that are getting redesigned are the Kezurokai and Tone Virus. I've done new layouts for them to conform to the exact control placement of their commercial counterparts. I apologize for taking so long. Available funds are also an issue since there are so many to re-do.

Micpoc

Quote from: madbean on June 08, 2024, 12:29:14 AM
Quote from: Micpoc on June 07, 2024, 10:34:28 PM

The only things that may be discontinued are projects that have been moved to the Standard Series. Current Lover will be in the first batch of restocks. The Trash Compactor is going to the SS and the new layout is already done.

The older projects are mostly going to be unchanged, just updated with my new library parts and drill spots changed slightly for a millimeter grid. Also, I'm trying to make them all compatible with either existing bypass boards or including extra ones certain projects. The two that are getting redesigned are the Kezurokai and Tone Virus. I've done new layouts for them to conform to the exact control placement of their commercial counterparts. I apologize for taking so long. Available funds are also an issue since there are so many to re-do.

Sounds great... and no need for apologies. Will the Current Lover remain unchanged? May go ahead and start prepping an enclosure.