Main Menu

Upcoming Releases - give your input!

Started by madbean, January 08, 2012, 01:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucksears

pietro_moog

do we have a release date for february?

thetinnedman

the KingSLayer, as long as it's what I think it is (hope it is) :)

claytushaywood

Om_Audio

I don't see all of these on the projects page- how do you guys know what they are/do?
C
Sent via soup cans and string.

Awagoner7

1: Aquaboy Deluxe
2: Harbinger (Univibe)
3: Rump Roast

Waiting patiently for the Aquaboy deluxe.
I need this pedal.

todman

Aquaboy Deluxe (as well), Kingslayer, Harbinger (Univibe), Road Rage.  Cued and ready to go!

Haberdasher

Quote from: madbean on January 08, 2012, 01:46:06 AM
Collosalus - verified :)
Is this schematic still fairly close?  Will we really need 15uF caps?
www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=3057.75

And is there any way you can say what pots the stage fright will use and if they're pc mounted?

Thanks!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

chrisnyc

Jack5

OT but I see the Aquaboy (not the Deluxe version) is no longer marked as 'discontinued' but instead has a forecast release date of 2012??

madbean

Quote from: Jack5 on February 14, 2012, 11:53:12 AM
OT but I see the Aquaboy (not the Deluxe version) is no longer marked as 'discontinued' but instead has a forecast release date of 2012??

I'm going to re-release it with a new layout. The new design will be a 1590BB and be a much easier build...no standing resistors. It will still have the BBD jumpers for using different chips. The idea being that it will be the "simple" analog delay, and the Deluxe will have the larger feature set (2x delay, on-board modulation, tails). There will also be an add-on modulation PCB that will fit in easily with the new AB design similar to the older add-on boards. It's called the "AquaBaby" heh heh.

Jack5

This is great. Probably a bit late but I would be voting for the Aquaboy if it was a candidate for next batch of releases.  I have a MN3005 on standby for it already.  Collosalous second.

Quote from: thetinnedman on February 02, 2012, 03:39:54 AM
the KingSLayer, as long as it's what I think it is (hope it is) :)

What do people think the Kingslayer is?

Otherwise RumpRoast - minitube and Mudbunny

chrisnyc

Quote from: Jack5 on February 15, 2012, 09:52:33 AM
What do people think the Kingslayer is?

Successor to the Sunking.  At least I hope  ;)

jolly1423

madbean

The last batch of prototype PCBs got here yesterday, so I will be wrapping up everything and making a decision this weekend on what to release. Obviously, these are "March" releases now, not Feb. Anyway, I think I will have the final list on Monday or Tuesday.