News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Vox wah vero

Started by jimilee, March 27, 2016, 01:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Hey gang, I'm looking for a decent. Wei layout for a wah. I'd like to try a box, but a layout isn't easily found, anyone got one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Anybody got one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

slacker775

Anyone have a drill template for the All-in-one?  I'd really like to get mine boxed up in the fairly near future and my history of measuring/eyeballing for enclosures isn't good.  Using a template, I do pretty well.

slacker775

Anyone have a drill template for the All-in-one?  I'd really like to get mine boxed up in the fairly near future and my history of measuring/eyeballing for enclosures isn't good.  Using a template, I do pretty well.

slacker775

v00d00blues79

Just on the wild chance that someone has one or two of these available for sale I'm interested in purchasing them. Let me know!

I'd prefer blank over populated, but am open to options.

Thanks,

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

v00d00blues79

Just on the wild chance that someone has one or two of these available for sale I'm interested in purchasing them. Let me know!

Thanks,

Andy

v00d00blues79

Thanks,

Andy

v00d00blues79

Thanks,

Andy

v00d00blues79

Thanks,

Andy

p_wats

Picked up what appears to be an older version of the Moodring pcb, but can't find the build doc for anything but the 2017 version.

Anyone holding the older doc?

Also any must-do mods?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

p_wats

Picked up what appears to be an older version of the Moodring pcb, but can't find the build doc for anything but the 2017 version.

Also any must-do mods?

Thanks!

p_wats

Also any must-do mods?

Thanks!