News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Vox wah vero

Started by jimilee, March 27, 2016, 01:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chongmagic

I finished up the Triplet, the voltages are about the same as in the build docs. However, when I turn up the octave pot it sounds like a fuzz pedal. I am not sure where I should check to see first. Also the compressor know when turned all the way up just basically mutes the sound.

Has anyone else come across this?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

stevie1556

I've got loads of questions and curiosity about these types of pedals but I can't seem to find too much on Google about it. A few questions really spring to mind with them though.

For instance, I've seen pedals that can have x amount of delay modes on them. Let's say for instance it's got 3 modes on it that can be changed on a 3 way toggle switch. From what I've found, the chips already come loaded with 3 different delay types but you can put your own ones onto them as well..... How do you know that your own ones will work with the given circuit or is it all done by the chip on its own with just the pots changing the parameters? And are your own patches for the chips easy to create?

If you have a designed board for a delay circuit with say 3 controls, would all chip patches with 3 controls work well on it?

Are FV-1 pedals worth it due to the higher costs of the build (chip, crystal, etc).

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Aleph Null

I see Brian has suggested changing the cap values in the phase section of the Nom Nom for a vibe-ish sound. Has anyone played with the values here? What values did you settle on?

I'm considering two switches: one to change the C3 and C4, and another to change C5 and C6.

Aleph Null

I see Brian has suggested changing the cap values in the phase section of the Nom Nom for a vibe-ish sound. Has anyone played with the values here? What values did you settle on?

I'm considering two switches: one to change the C3 and C4, and another to change C5 and C6.

Aleph Null

I'm considering two switches: one to change the C3 and C4, and another to change C5 and C6. Would changing inky two stages be a significant enough change?

chongmagic

I ordered a Pickit 2 to mess around with FV-1 programming. However, I can't seem to set it up on Windows 10 it will never detect the device. Has anyone setup their Pickit 2 on Windows 10?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Marshall Arts

The title says it all. Using my Looper to swap and Compare:

Left bottom to top right:

Katana boost (not in Looper)
Cascadia overdrive
Rog umble
Zendrive
Super tube screamer
Aion fractal
Ego driver / ocd
King of tone
Brown betty
Bsiab/Diablo mash up
Ge7 (not in Looper)

Winner(s) will go back on my currently naked board...

Marshall Arts

Cascadia overdrive
Rog umble
Zendrive
Super tube screamer
Aion fractal
Ego driver / ocd
King of tone
Brown betty
Bsiab/Diablo mash up
Ge7 (not in Looper)

Marshall Arts

Cascadia overdrive
Rog umble
Zendrive
Super tube screamer
Aion fractal
Ego driver / ocd
King of tone
Brown betty
Bsiab/Diablo mash up
Ge7 (not in Looper)

https://i.postimg.cc/SK88Lhm3/IMG-20181110-130841.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/rw7xtm25/IMG-20181110-131654.jpg

Marshall Arts

Cascadia overdrive
Rog umble
Zendrive
Super tube screamer
Aion fractal
Ego driver / ocd
King of tone
Brown betty
Bsiab/Diablo mash up
Ge7 (not in Looper)

https://i.postimg.cc/SK88Lhm3/IMG-20181110-130841.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/rw7xtm25/IMG-20181110-131654.jpg

Aleph Null

The BOM calls for a VTL5C3, but I have Tayda photoresistors on hand. Light resistance is 5k which seems to be about right. If I use them with a 5mm red LED in this circuit, will I regret it?

I'd love to hear from anyone who has done this. Did you have to change any resistor values to get good results?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Aleph Null

The BOM calls for a VTL5C3, but I have Tayda photoresistors on hand. Light resistance is 5k which seems to be about right. If I use them with a 5mm red LED in this circuit, will I regret it?

I'd love to hear from anyone who has done this. Did you have to change any resistor values to get good results?

Aleph Null

Aleph Null

brejna

Hi guys, it is been a while since I post any build report.. So here it is Freeman be50dlx based amp with few things left from be100. Hope you like it.

Cheers
Brane

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 6 Pro koristeći Tapatalk