News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Vox wah vero

Started by jimilee, March 27, 2016, 01:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas3D

Modified enclosure by drilling out one of the corner mounts. Lots of planning to get this in there and working. 1/8 watt resistors and low profile electros made it possible

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thomas3D

Modified enclosure by drilling out one of the corner mounts. Lots of planning to get this in there and working. 1/8 watt resistors and low profile electros made it possible

Thomas3D

Thomas3D

Modified enclosure by drilling out one of the corner mounts. Lots of planning to get this in there and working. 1/8 watt resistors and low profile electros made it possibleTenebrion reverb in a 1590a  https://imgur.com/gallery/oAAZn

Thomas3D

Modified enclosure by drilling out one of the corner mounts. Lots of planning to get this in there and working. 1/8 watt resistors and low profile electros made it possibleTenebrion reverb in a 1590a  https://imgur.com/gallery/oAAZn

Thomas3D

chongmagic

I've been wanting to build this for quite some time. I am still new at graphics but here is my rendition.

Sent from the unknown

chongmagic

I've been wanting to build this for quite some time. I am still new at graphics but here is my rendition.

Sent from the unknown

chongmagic

Sent from the unknown

chongmagic

Sent from the unknown

chongmagic

Sent from the unknown

chongmagic

Sent from the unknown

chongmagic

I am building the multiplex and mod and eventually adding the run a dub reverb. I figured I would test the multiplex and mod first before I added the second effect. I used the 1776 3pdt board and connected up the power and I/O jacks. I get all the LEDs the light up on the 3pdt board , the modulation LED changes rate, and the speed switch LED lights up very dimly. Bypass works but I get nothing when the effect should be on. Could one of the pt2399 chips be bad? I don't have it boxed up really could it be a grounding issue?

Sent from the unknown

chongmagic

I am building the multiplex and mod and eventually adding the run a dub reverb. I figured I would test the multiplex and mod first before I added the second effect. I used the 1776 3pdt board and connected up the power and I/O jacks. I get all the LEDs the light up on the 3pdt board , the modulation LED changes rate, and the speed switch LED lights up very dimly. Bypass works but I get nothing when the effect should be on. Could one of the pt2399 chips be bad? I don't have it boxed up really could it be a grounding issue?

Sent from the unknown

chongmagic

Sent from the unknown