Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Vox wah vero

Started by jimilee, March 27, 2016, 01:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamslam69

Hi guys,
https://www.facebook.com/events/757323524468516/?ti=cl
Got my first gig with The Dead Set this friday evening. If any Sydney-siders are keen to get to Leichhardt,  we're playing at the Bald Faced Stag.
I'll have my triple wreck clone & lpb1 hooked up, providing some buzz.
Cheers, Pete

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

bamslam69

Hi guys
Got my first gig with The Dead Set this friday evening. If any Sydney-siders are keen to get to Leichhardt,  we're playing at the Bald Faced Stag.
Cheers, Pete

bamslam69

Hi guys
Cheers, Pete

bamslam69

https://www.facebook.com/events/757323524468516/?ti=cl

bamslam69

First gig this friday with The Dead Set

p_wats

Finally got my pedalpcb Octagon boxed up after already using it on recordings via a test rig.

Lots of awesome sounds to be had here and soldering the FV-1 wasn't as dauntin as expected. Highly recommended.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

p_wats

Finally got my pedalpcb Octagon boxed up after already using it on recordings via a test rig.

Lots of awesome sounds to be had here and soldering the FV-1 wasn't as dauntin as expected. Highly recommended.

p_wats

p_wats

p_wats

Thomas3D

Modified enclosure by drilling out one of the corner mounts. Lots of planning to get this in there and working. 1/8 watt resistors and low profile electros made it possible

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thomas3D

Modified enclosure by drilling out one of the corner mounts. Lots of planning to get this in there and working. 1/8 watt resistors and low profile electros made it possible

Thomas3D

Thomas3D