News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VFE SPS code + more (askin fer help)

Started by madbean, July 01, 2023, 12:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karter2000

I got some 12F509 through my work, and they appear to be programming properly with my Pickit2 clone.  I'm going to breadboard the circuit just to make sure.

jessenator

Quote from: madbean on August 04, 2023, 11:23:27 PM
Quote from: jessenator on August 04, 2023, 02:36:40 PM
Hey Brian. I know you've probably got a lot going on (in addition to recovery), but just bumping this one and curious if you've got an ETA on this. You're awesome. Thanks.

It's already designed. I am going to include it as an option on the upcoming Standard Series but I will also give away the design files for anyone to use. Just waiting to place my next manufacturing order some time next week.
Oh okay. I meant more on the volunteers to verify it, but if that's all done no worries  :)

madbean

Quote from: jessenator on August 05, 2023, 11:13:38 PM
Quote from: madbean on August 04, 2023, 11:23:27 PM
Quote from: jessenator on August 04, 2023, 02:36:40 PM
Hey Brian. I know you've probably got a lot going on (in addition to recovery), but just bumping this one and curious if you've got an ETA on this. You're awesome. Thanks.

It's already designed. I am going to include it as an option on the upcoming Standard Series but I will also give away the design files for anyone to use. Just waiting to place my next manufacturing order some time next week.
Oh okay. I meant more on the volunteers to verify it, but if that's all done no worries  :)

No, not verified. I'm happy to send a few boards out when I get them. One thing I want to test first (on the breadboard) is subbing a different relay. Shouldn't make a difference but it's worth spending a few minutes on. For the Standard Series it will be a ribbon cable connector between them. But, the pad layout on the switching board should be easy enough to use with any PCB, not just mbp.