News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hotcake (Cremepog pcb)

Started by Willybomb, September 21, 2022, 03:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willybomb

Gudday all, I have a stack of pedals coming up but this is the only one that has any colour.  Tayda drilled, powder coated, UV printed, Effectlayouts Cremepog PCB that I won in the BOTY comp a couple of years ago.  I mislabeled the Drive and Level, so I had to pull it apart and attach leads to the pots so they could be in the right place.

Anyway, it is what it is, I like the (stolen) artwork.  Tayda do a good job of lining up the drilling and artwork although I'm not sure they get the colour registration 100% onto the white base.

Willy.

Thewintersoldier

Turned out great. I have never tried the tayda drilling but their UV printing is all I use anymore. It's great to see more build reports lately and look forward to see what else you have coming up.
Who the hell is Bucky?

Bret608

Thanks to this, I now want to eat okonomiyaki! Awesome build.

Willybomb

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on September 21, 2022, 03:10:56 PM
Turned out great. I have never tried the tayda drilling but their UV printing is all I use anymore. It's great to see more build reports lately and look forward to see what else you have coming up.

Hopefully I'll be banging out one or two a day for the next couple of days.

harryklippton

Nice. The graphics look cool. I have a fritter waiting to get boxed up and I'm really looking forward to getting to use it.