News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Freekout PDF document

Started by harmaes, September 19, 2022, 05:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harmaes

Hi,

I just received an EHX Frequency Analyzer and AFAIKT the trimpot was set incorrectly to max resulting in too much carrier bleed. I was wondering if the Freekout PDF document describes how to fine tune the trimpot so I can apply that knowledge to the EHX pedal?

Can someone share the Freekout PDF document?
Thanks for your help.

madbean

harmaes

harmaes

On the PedalPCB forum there's a lot of interest in your Freekout PCB which is unavailable now. No chance that you can make a small run again?

BricksnBeatles

Quote from: harmaes on September 20, 2022, 06:00:41 AM
On the PedalPCB forum there's a lot of interest in your Freekout PCB which is unavailable now. No chance that you can make a small run again?
You can blame me and my inability to shut up about how rad Frequency Analyzers are and how much I want to build one (or twelve)

madbean

Yes, there is a revised layout I've been working on (with a different power scheme). I do plan on releasing it again. Main thing is seeing if I can find a reliable source of the AD633 and ICL8038.

harmaes

Cool, looking forward to the new release!

BricksnBeatles

Quote from: madbean on September 20, 2022, 04:49:35 PM

Yes, there is a revised layout I've been working on (with a different power scheme). I do plan on releasing it again. Main thing is seeing if I can find a reliable source of the AD633 and ICL8038.

Aha! I'm psyched!