News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Build log Harbinger 2 build, pic heavy

Started by cooder, April 12, 2022, 10:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox916

This it hands down the coolest build I have ever seen,  This is skill, technical ability and art...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimilee

Just when I think I have something for the BOTY contest, BAM! Foiled again. That is beautiful, I'm jealous of your skills.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

blackhatboojum

The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

cooder

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm humbled seeing all the good stuff that you guys pump out here all the time!

Quote from: jimilee on April 19, 2022, 02:14:24 PM
Just when I think I have something for the BOTY contest, BAM! Foiled again. That is beautiful, I'm jealous of your skills.

Oh come on Jimi, I'm looking forward to seeing your build in the BOTY and all the other ones that'll be coming up in there, always a feast.
This will be indeed my entry for the BOTY I think, so I'll make a video at some point as well. I'm just early out of the gate this year because at some point soonish I'll have to pack up all my workshop and stuff as we are moving. Not sure how long it will take until I have a functioning workshop again, we'll see.
BigNoise Amplification