News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

EffectsLayouts.com Darkmantle and PedalPCB Kalle Fuzz

Started by jjjimi84, April 06, 2022, 07:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

Here is a new video segment to start really getting all of my builds and paintings out there to start thinning the herd. Papa needs a new pair of shoes!

It is a clone of the Lovepedal Karl fuzz (PedalPCB.com Kalle) with the Effectslayouts.com Darkmantle. It took everything I had not to just post pictures of Ric Grimes yelling "Carl" but I managed to make it through.

This thing gets run into the effects loop of the DeadendFX Meaty Balls while I play the big guitar for next weeks video so I figured I should show it off now.

https://youtu.be/QIsjxZ4ZYiY

Thewintersoldier

This is too cool, and really awesome how you got it all to fit. I love this type of octave. Another tasty video too.
Who the hell is Bucky?

harryklippton

This sounds awesome. What's your secret to having new shit to play in these videos all the time?

jjjimi84

Well now that the right video is posted....

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on April 06, 2022, 08:13:02 PM
This is too cool, and really awesome how you got it all to fit. I love this type of octave. Another tasty video too.

I love this type of octave too! It is kind of clangy in a good way.

Quote from: harryklippton on April 06, 2022, 08:39:33 PM
This sounds awesome. What's your secret to having new shit to play in these videos all the time?

Let me tell you my secret.

I play guitar all of the time, I have no friends and no family near me. It is just my wife and son and I, so whenever I am not doing chores or tending to them it is play guitar and think about pedals. Sometimes whilst wearing pants.

storyboardist

Nice Dan! Glad to see I'm not the only fan of throwing the Green Ringer in front of fuzzes in one box. Really brings it to life imho
Guy behind Effects Layouts

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: storyboardist on April 07, 2022, 02:38:13 PM
Nice Dan! Glad to see I'm not the only fan of throwing the Green Ringer in front of fuzzes in one box. Really brings it to life imho
I agree 100%. Of course David knows of I feel about this 🤣
Who the hell is Bucky?