News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pedals for Ukraine Freedom Fuzz

Started by Thewintersoldier, March 19, 2022, 06:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Here is my contribution to pedals for Ukraine. It's a Scarab Deluxe I had lying around and called it the freedom fuzz. No film on yellow powder coated enclosure. Blue led and knobs with Captain Ukraine. Happy I could contribute to the cause.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

Bio77

Looks killer, Chris!  I'm still waiting for parts, hope to get things fired up this week. 

jimilee

That's fantastic, I really love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Power to the people and super heros. Excellent!
BigNoise Amplification

Thewintersoldier

Thanks Guys, can't wait to see what others cook up.
Who the hell is Bucky?

matmosphere

Awesome stuff. Think I'm going to put up the first auction Monday or Tuesday and see how it goes.

peccary

That looks awesome, man! Well done!

gordo

I gotta get my butt in gear.  That looks killer as usual.  I'll put yellow spray paint on the shopping list...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: gordo on March 19, 2022, 11:14:47 PM
I gotta get my butt in gear.  That looks killer as usual.  I'll put yellow spray paint on the shopping list...
Thanks Gordo,  on a side note I just ordered an acabus and you wouldn't happen to have a spare CD4015 would you?
Who the hell is Bucky?

gordo

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on March 20, 2022, 12:53:16 AM
Quote from: gordo on March 19, 2022, 11:14:47 PM
Thanks Gordo,  on a side note I just ordered an acabus and you wouldn't happen to have a spare CD4015 would you?

I do, a few of them in fact so I can bust mine open to test.  Send over your address and I'll get it moving.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?