News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

6 band EQ

Started by jimilee, February 28, 2022, 09:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

I've been needing one for all the playing I haven't been doing. Pretty straight forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Awesome Jimi, I wish it had a master/boost for the volume like most EQ pedals. Maybe you should do a board and I'll build it!
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on February 28, 2022, 09:35:42 PM
Awesome Jimi, I wish it had a master/boost for the volume like most EQ pedals. Maybe you should do a board and I'll build it!
Wouldn't be difficult, honestly. Is that a particularly handy feature?

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jimilee on February 28, 2022, 10:42:06 PM
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on February 28, 2022, 09:35:42 PM
Wouldn't be difficult, honestly. Is that a particularly handy feature?

It is, like on a boss or mxr. You can use it like an overdrive boosting certain frequencies and giving a volume boost as well.
Who the hell is Bucky?

harryklippton

The first pedal I used to boost my JCM 800 was a dod eq pedal with a master volume slider til I built an lpb1 so yeah seconded on EQ with a volume control

jimilee

Quote from: harryklippton on March 01, 2022, 01:07:57 AM
The first pedal I used to boost my JCM 800 was a dod eq pedal with a master volume slider til I built an lpb1 so yeah seconded on EQ with a volume control
I'll see what I can put together.