News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Mistress

Started by jimilee, February 28, 2022, 07:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is a dirty little secret III Wow does it sound amazing.  The LED was just a happy accident. I can't believe I waited this long to build one. I got the values for the red one, I was thinking of building it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Great builds, nice nipples.
Try it on 18V and the sun really starts to shine on you.
BigNoise Amplification

jimilee

Quote from: cooder on February 28, 2022, 10:52:50 PM
Great builds, nice nipples.
Try it on 18V and the sun really starts to shine on you.
Cool, I will.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

peterc

Yoh!
Is that a Madbean board?
Peter
Affiliation: bizzaraudio.com

jimilee

Quote from: peterc on March 01, 2022, 06:31:00 AM
Yoh!
Is that a Madbean board?
Peter
Nope, it's mine. Need one? Send me your info.

nzCdog

Nice build bro! Haven't tried one of these myself, but its on the one-day list. Graphics look great :)

peccary

Nice build, dude. What do you use for decals? Is that a waterslide? Sticker? Looks great.

Bio77

This build is tits!  Didn't realize you did the layout too, you're killing it  8)

jimilee

Quote from: Bio77 on March 01, 2022, 09:01:44 PM
This build is tits!  Didn't realize you did the layout too, you're killing it  8)
I did, and I do use water slide. Been using it for many many years now. I like it and it's relatively easy to deal with. Thank you!

peterc

Thanks for the offer Jimi, I have already etched one from the Effects Layouts site!

Peter
Affiliation: bizzaraudio.com

jimilee

Quote from: peterc on March 05, 2022, 07:12:28 PM

Thanks for the offer Jimi, I have already etched one from the Effects Layouts site!

Peter
Very cool.