News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Here they are, all of my Phasers...so far.

Started by jimilee, April 10, 2021, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jjjimi84

Phuck yeah! That is awesome, now hook them all in series and an shoot into outer space.

cooder

You needed a wide angle lense to get them all in one shot I take it... ;)
Nice collection there for sure!
BigNoise Amplification

davent

Outstanding! And if you had to pick just one?
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

mjg

diablochris6

Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

harryklippton

Holy crap. I have a boss PH-2 that I keep around for funsies but don't use and one day I'll finish my whetstone. I guess I don't really know what to do with a phaser?

jimilee

Quote from: diablochris6 on April 10, 2021, 11:41:47 PM
Somehow, I expected...more?

I actually sold a few probably 10 years ago. So, there were.  :P
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

gordo

I got the sparkly red one from you and a Dr Phybes board I believe.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: davent on April 10, 2021, 11:20:00 PM
Outstanding! And if you had to pick just one?
dave
I gigged with the orange Ross phaser on the top (Alien Lady) for about two years, it has always been my go to. I would love to own an original.  The Skelton Van Halen looking one is a 45 and a 90. the effects that can be had by turning one or the other all the way up while keeping the other slow is really cool. The phase 99 is a dual lfo phase 90. The silver (looks green now) alien lady is an 8 stage (modified) Ross Phaser.

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on April 11, 2021, 12:24:06 AM
I got the sparkly red one from you and a Dr Phybes board I believe.
I looked it up, it's an etched MXR phase 90.

Bio77

I think we need a demo of you playing through all of them at once. That would be something! ;D 

madbean

Quote from: Bio77 on April 11, 2021, 12:50:08 AM
I think we need a demo of you playing through all of them at once. That would be something! ;D

Hell yeah!

This is a great collection. I will be giving you a couple more to add to your showcase in the near future :)

alanp

You need an Infinitphase. (I think that Deadend FX sell boards for this, now.)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website