News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Everytime I order from Tayda

Started by PapaKev, April 09, 2021, 01:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davent

Quote from: JackSkellington on April 13, 2021, 04:28:19 PM
I have another problem with Tayda new layout!
I put for mistake in the cart two brand of 10nF green cap (they have two very similar brand of the green caps), now I'm trying to remove one of those but updating the quantity item or the shopping cart don't work, I can't neither reduce the quantity.
I'm not going to place the order now, but I want to remove some items I don't need anymore, and I can't! >:(

I don't ever use Tayda but had a look see and when i looked at the cart there's a small trash can under the 'Subtotal' to delete the item from the cart, worked when i tried, went back and did  try changing the quantity to '0' and that worked as well.
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

das234

Quote from: PapaKev on April 09, 2021, 09:53:00 PM
Quote from: Muadzin on April 09, 2021, 02:13:15 PM
The key to ordering from Tayda was to use spreadsheets and then meticulously note it down. I used to have an excel spreadsheets with every item that was on offer on Tayda that I could possible use to build pedals, with prices, so that I could create pedal parts list way before ordering them. To be honest, that was sometimes the most fun part anyway. And always order enough parts so you end up having shitloads of spares. Resistors always come in 10's, but caps I also ordered in 10's or 5's. Same with transistors and IC's. Eventually I would up with so many parts, if I forgot the odd part I could always finish it. Which was basically the best thing about ordering from Tayda. Creating stock on the cheap.

Exactly what I do.

Likewise.  This must be right.

redkurn

I spoke to them during my 21 day wait for my only order from them, they told me due to covid they closed the warehouse in colorado and are only taking deliveries there tse we can still get our stuff.

JackSkellington

Quote from: davent on April 13, 2021, 05:28:42 PM
Quote from: JackSkellington on April 13, 2021, 04:28:19 PM
I have another problem with Tayda new layout!
I put for mistake in the cart two brand of 10nF green cap (they have two very similar brand of the green caps), now I'm trying to remove one of those but updating the quantity item or the shopping cart don't work, I can't neither reduce the quantity.
I'm not going to place the order now, but I want to remove some items I don't need anymore, and I can't! >:(

I don't ever use Tayda but had a look see and when i looked at the cart there's a small trash can under the 'Subtotal' to delete the item from the cart, worked when i tried, went back and did  try changing the quantity to '0' and that worked as well.
dave

Well, the thing worked after I tried to remove a different item, then every item edit or remove function has worked. It's strange, but at least now it works.

Quote from: redkurn on April 15, 2021, 04:20:04 AM
I spoke to them during my 21 day wait for my only order from them, they told me due to covid they closed the warehouse in colorado and are only taking deliveries there tse we can still get our stuff.

In my Country the registered mail was out because the covid, and after ten months it's been restore, but now it says that the time shipping is from 7 to 120 days! I usually received my order within 30 days before that.
«Just because I cannot see it doesn't mean I can't believe it»

davent

Quote from: JackSkellington on April 15, 2021, 08:35:05 AM

In my Country the registered mail was out because the covid, and after ten months it's been restore, but now it says that the time shipping is from 7 to 120 days! I usually received my order within 30 days before that.

Again i don't use them but when i went looking about shipping because of comments in another post, shipping to Canada was cited as 7 to 120 days.

When i did try them a few times years ago delivery was multiple weeks.
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?