News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Kezurowhatsis????

Started by jimilee, December 30, 2020, 07:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

What.....another phaser???? You betcha! This is a fantastic really clear sounding phaser. It can be slowed down quite a bit, which I really like.
I placed the first random art that I came across for no real reason. When together easily and fired right up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bio77

That looks clean.  Great build!

I'm waiting on the mailman for a rotary switch for mine.  Swore I had it when I started :P

cooder

Bitchin'! Nice graphics and I'm sure there's a spot in your phaser collection if you all just squeeze together a bit more...
BigNoise Amplification

jimilee

Quote from: cooder on December 30, 2020, 08:38:58 PM
Bitchin'! Nice graphics and I'm sure there's a spot in your phaser collection if you all just squeeze together a bit more...
Always room for more! I'm waiting on parts to finish a glass hole as we speak.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

diablochris6

Great job! Have you ever played all your phasers at the same time? I'm sure it would rip through the fabric of reality.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

jimilee

Quote from: diablochris6 on December 30, 2020, 11:51:53 PM
Great job! Have you ever played all your phasers at the same time? I'm sure it would rip through the fabric of reality.
I have not, but I have played a 45 and a 90 together. I have them in the same enclosure as well.

Thewintersoldier

looks good Jimi, i know its the same circuit as the redline from aion. Kevin said in the build docs that the fixed setting isn't that great, you agree?
Who the hell is Bucky?

gordo

Really diggin the shadows behind the lettering.  Very nice work here.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jjjimi84

Very nice work! I wanna know how many phasers you have.

Stomptown

jimilee

Quote from: jjjimi84 on December 31, 2020, 01:12:35 AM
A metric bunch.

rockola

There's always room for one more phaser.

jimilee

Quote from: rockola on December 31, 2020, 01:56:25 PM
There's always room for one more phaser.
There IS always one more phaser indeed.

studiodunn