News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

#VFEFRIDAY Vfe Yodeler

Started by jjjimi84, December 18, 2020, 04:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

I have around forty VFE peals built and painted, not to mention the few that have been purchased and I love them and am a complete fanboy. Effective today until I run out will be VFE Friday and I am pumped to show off my favorite most used one of the bunch; the yodeler.

This is a board I got from Swirl Effects and was built into a blank 125b enclosure and hand painted with my usual testors paint. I just received the new sps yodeler board in the mail and am fired up to start that in the new year.

BTW New camera is blowing my mind! Filmed a video for the PedalPCB.com Monarch and it was super  easy and looks way better than my early videos.

studiodunn

madbean

This is banger! You should enter this in the BOTY contest.

harryklippton

Nice artwork. Love the critter!

Bio77

gordo

Killer artwork.  I'm ripping off the Julia artwork for my Caesar build and feeling guilty now...  Very nice work on this and love the beast!!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

matmosphere

Tidy on the inside and very cool looking outside. Great build, I haven't been able to make the guts of a vfe anywhere near that clean.

cooder

Very cool and most excellent hand painted job there! Looking forward to the video! What camera brand/model did you get?
BigNoise Amplification

danfrank

Love the artwork!
The yodeler is a great pedal, delay and reverb in one. I put the "parallel/series" switch on the outside of the pedal. Thank gob for sub-mini toggles!

Thewintersoldier

Damn Dan, the artwork really pops, the color selection is fantastic!
Who the hell is Bucky?

jjjimi84

Thank You all for the kind words!

Quote from: madbean on December 18, 2020, 04:31:06 PM
This is banger! You should enter this in the BOTY contest.

I have another idea I am kicking around for the BOTY.

Quote from: cooder on December 18, 2020, 11:02:23 PM
Very cool and most excellent hand painted job there! Looking forward to the video! What camera brand/model did you get?

I picked up a Canon Rebel SL3, yesterday I was able to do talking and playing loudly with my new set up. I put a shotgun mic on the camera and used my Allen Amps Accomplice with a Royer 121 and a 57. So much easier to edit together and more informative to demonstrate while talking about things.