News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Berserker Aion zelus, modified musket muff

Started by Thewintersoldier, November 28, 2020, 03:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Here is my final big muff, it's a modified musket. I modified the muff part of the circuit to violet rams head spec and changed the tone/mids stack to mojohand fx colossus specs. Sounds killer. I did the same with a civil war spec big muff. And I took a shot with my madbean opamp muff and finished my anti-hero big muff collection.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

jjjimi84

Bio77

Looking good Chris!  Which is your favorite?

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jjjimi84 on November 28, 2020, 04:55:57 PM
That is a killer heap of muffs! Nice work
Thanks Dan, ain't nothing like a muff lol

Quote from: Bio77 on November 28, 2020, 11:38:22 PM
Looking good Chris!  Which is your favorite?
Thanks John. I cut my teeth on a black russian muff in the 90s so if I had to choose one it would be the green russian. Something about the fundemantal tone of it is just so great. The other two are for different flavors.
Who the hell is Bucky?

diablochris6

Sweet builds! I'm not sure what there are more of, anti-heroes or Muff variants. You could keep this going in perpetuity!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

mjg

I'd love to see a photo of all the Marvel universe pedals you've done - it's such a cool theme and you're doing it well. 

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: diablochris6 on November 29, 2020, 12:22:21 AM
Sweet builds! I'm not sure what there are more of, anti-heroes or Muff variants. You could keep this going in perpetuity!
Right now I'm working on some upcoming builds incorporating sinister six members.

Quote from: mjg on November 29, 2020, 06:00:52 AM
I'd love to see a photo of all the Marvel universe pedals you've done - it's such a cool theme and you're doing it well. 
Once I get my act together and build my pedal bookshelf and get them organized I'll definatley do a group shot. I appreciate the love from you guys, I get so many great ideas and inspiration from all of you.
Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

Awesome collection indeed, great muffage there!  8)

Do you have a link to schematic or info of the mojohand fx colossus specs?
BigNoise Amplification

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: cooder on November 30, 2020, 03:11:48 AM
Awesome collection indeed, great muffage there!  8)

Do you have a link to schematic or info of the mojohand fx colossus specs?
http://www.bigmuffpage.com/Big_Muff_Pi_versions_schematics_part4.html
its on this page by the musket schematic.
Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

Awesome, thanks for the hint, haven't checked out the KitRae page for a long time...
BigNoise Amplification