News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Need build pics for featured gallery

Started by madbean, December 02, 2011, 12:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

So, I spent about 15 hours yesterday working on the website re-design and it is going well. I'm going to add a "customer build" slideshow on the new projects page, and I need pics. If you would like to have some of your builds featured prominently on the MBP website, please send them to me!

Here's what I need:

build pics, outside and / or guts - 300 pixels wide minimum, max doesn't matter since I can resize it
a brief description of what the pic is - text only please--not embedded in the pics
your name (either your real name or forum member name)

Please email the pics and corresponding info to brian@madbeanpedals.com

Thanks in advance for submissions. The new design is looking pretty swank!

tenwatt

Photos sent.  I can't wait to see the new site.
Not too bright....

G.G.

Hey Brian,
Is it OK if the pix are of discontinued stuff or would you rather have the current lineup?

keysandguitars

Brian,

I have all of my build photos in photobucket. Would you like a link to my page and you could take whatever you wanted? I hope it's not too presumptuous of me to think that you'd use any of my stuff, but it's there for the taking. Let me know and I'll email you the link.

Brandon
I should still be a "diode destroyer"!

bigmufffuzzwizz

I'll send some of the better pictures as soon as I get a chance!!
Is it preferred that they are MB builds?
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

madbean

Ideally, yes it's better if they are MBP builds. They are for a gallery on the new projects page to show what people have accomplished here. If you have a website gallery of your own, feel free to send me a link with the pics and I will find a spot to put "friends of madbeanpedals" links somewhere :)

sgmezei

Would you prefer to have pedals you currently support? For example, not a ton of Sunkings and Xotics but more of the "Tilt" and "Greenbean" pedals.

Let me know and I will send some pics!

gtr2

I've got a few.  I'll have to send them tonight as the original files are on my home computer.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer