News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Glitterrattii with clipping options

Started by Rocktifier, October 05, 2011, 01:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocktifier

Here's my first Glitterrattii build.  The toggle goes between stock silicon and red LED's.  The LED's are a little over-the-top and I may need to swap one out for something with less gain...we'll see (sometimes I like being over-the-top...mwahahahaha!)  Thanks to Jacob for help wiring the toggle and clippers!  I moved the footswitch down to the bottom of the pedal for easier foot access as i found it a convenient placement like on my Cusack.  Not thrilled about the battery being next to the board but I never use batteries anyway.  I just put the snap in for testing and "just in case" kind of thing.  Metallic Orange from PPP (can't really see the little sparkle it has from the pics).  Sounds great and was a fun build.

keysandguitars

Super clean build, I like it. I really like the glitterratti, haven't had a ton of time to play mine much, but when I do, I really enjoy it.

I'll have to read your other thread and check out adding a clipping switch.
I should still be a "diode destroyer"!

nzCdog

Tidy job man... starting to look pretty tight in there, its cool you managed to get the jacks on the top :)

bigmufffuzzwizz

:o So many vivid colors!!
Looks really good on the inside. I'd say you chose the right knobs for that finish too!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Freddy900

hi guy,
can you tell me something about "clipping switch"?
Thanks.
Federico.

selfdestroyer

Love it, you did an awesome job on this build. I bet that orange sparkle looks sweet in person.

Cody

mah62

Lovely, shiny and orangey! I'm gonna be building this soon.

Where do you get the red copper clad?

Mark