News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Double Flush (FINALLY FINISHED IT)

Started by thetrend77, September 22, 2011, 10:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thetrend77

So I've had this DF board lying around since before my wedding (in June) that has been about 75% finished. I finally decided to get back into it and knock it out and I'm glad I did! This thing is so awesome! I haven't gotten around to labeling it yet, but I couldn't resist posting it for you guys to see.

Pics or it didn't happen (if you don't mind iPhone pics lol):

timbo_93631

Is the PCB on the 3PDT from 4site/mammoth?  Can't seem to find a wiring diagram for theirs anywhere.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

nzCdog

Congrats on the wedding!  I like your knobs, are they from effectsconnection?

thetrend77

Quote from: timbo_93631 on September 23, 2011, 05:42:03 AM
Is the PCB on the 3PDT from 4site/mammoth?  Can't seem to find a wiring diagram for theirs anywhere.

Yeah, it is. They have the diagram listed in one of the other pictures. Here we go: http://www.mammothelectronics.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=1100-402&PhotoNumber=3

Quote from: nzCdog on September 23, 2011, 06:24:21 AM
Congrats on the wedding!  I like your knobs, are they from effectsconnection?

Thanks! As for the knobs, I got them from Smallbear. These: http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=110

timbo_93631

Thanks dude!  That is awesome!  I got 4 of them and they have just been sitting until now!  I have been using the smallbear ones, and they are good for some things, but to have all the wires connected to one side would be the cleanest looking in a wah, what I work on the most.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

TNblueshawk

Very nice Timbo. I put the exact knobs on my BYOC triangle beaver. I want to get some more too.
John

bigmufffuzzwizz

Fantastic! I've been itching for one of these for awhile...might not be able to resist indulging when the next set of boards are released..
Plus its time for some MB pedals on my board, all the circuits I build someone wants and I end up boxing it up for them. It's been too long I've needed to replace my BYOC EA Tremolo. It sounds alright by itself but really isn't giving me what I need anymore.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals