News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

2nd build - Wolfshirt, aka The Foxx

Started by GhostofJohnToad, September 18, 2011, 08:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostofJohnToad

Spent more time on the graphics for this one and used RGB blinking LEDs for the eyes.  They turned out pretty cool, except when they blink there is a little synth-y noise going on in time to the blinking.   Not over powering and only audible when I'm not playing.  The octave thing is pretty cool and the fuzz ain't bad either.  Sounds best with my Paul.  Ok, here's the pics:

[attachment deleted by admin]

rullywowr

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

nzCdog

bigmufffuzzwizz

You really did a great job on this! That graphic really pops out to me!
Your wiring and inside work is very clean and neat for your 2nd build! What are you planning on doing next?
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

GhostofJohnToad

Next up is a Quadrovibe.  Almost complete.  Got the board soldered now to design the graphics and mount to the enclosure.  Still debating what it should look like, but I think I may go with either a 50s design or maybe something earlier like art deco.

jkokura

Quote from: GhostofJohnToad on September 23, 2011, 09:02:25 PM
Next up is a Quadrovibe.  Almost complete.  Got the board soldered now to design the graphics and mount to the enclosure.  Still debating what it should look like, but I think I may go with either a 50s design or maybe something earlier like art deco.

You could also go with a shaky 4x4... 'Quad'ro'Vibe'...

My wife says I'm not as funny as I think I am.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: GhostofJohnToad on September 23, 2011, 09:02:25 PM

I'm stoked to see your next one!

Quote from: jkokura on September 24, 2011, 12:04:16 AM
My wife says I'm not as funny as I think I am.

That's why you have us  ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals