News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Neutrino - Wiring Diagram?

Started by keysandguitars, September 15, 2011, 06:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keysandguitars

I haven't been able to find a wiring diagram for the Neutrino other than the image found on this thread: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0 Can anyone verify if that is the correct way to wire this up? I tried a different method and didn't get signal. I rocked before I boxed, and it indeed rocked. I've boxed and I'm now without signal. If anyone knows if the diagram on that thread is good, I'll resolder it...again...and try and figure it out.

Thanks!
I should still be a "diode destroyer"!

sgmezei

jkokura

The Neutrino doesn't need any sort of special wiring. You can use whichever Bypass wiring scheme that you favour. The Madbean method is applicable to this project.

If you are having trouble, but when you tested the circuit out it was fine, there's either a problem with your wiring (very likely) or your switch (somewhat less likely, but still likely).

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

keysandguitars

Thanks for the link sgmezei. I'll try that one out tonight.

Jacob, I figured it was a problem with my wiring of one of the jacks or the wiring of switch. It looked identical to that of the link I posted and all my joints looked clean and shiny, but I'll still question my wiring before anything else.

Thank you both for taking the time to respond.
I should still be a "diode destroyer"!