News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Charge Pumps

Started by Mike @ Rawkworks, September 14, 2011, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike @ Rawkworks

I know these can get costly but I just got a bunch of em for about .93 cents per from Newark.com

Just a heads up if your in the market, I think this is a good price!
Mike
mike@rawkworks.com

irmcdermott

bigmufffuzzwizz

Whichever that's a great price if its the correct one! I've only seen the 1044 models for $4+
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

dwstanford

I got tc1044's from mouser for just under a buck a piece also.  I think i had to buy ten of them though.  I stopped using the max1044s cause i had a few burn out on me.  So far  i havent had any of the tc1044's to fail.

jkokura

A long while back I bought 10 TC1044's from Mouser for a buck each. Then I bought ten more a few weeks later at the same price. I have enough of those to last me for a long while still.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Mike @ Rawkworks

Mike
mike@rawkworks.com

bigmufffuzzwizz

I must agree that is quite a bargain! I never shop from Mouser cause of the shipping price and the code you must learn to buy parts. Maybe someone would wanna trade a few for a little something something?  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

stecykmi

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on September 16, 2011, 04:22:50 PM
I must agree that is quite a bargain! I never shop from Mouser cause of the shipping price and the code you must learn to buy parts. Maybe someone would wanna trade a few for a little something something?  :)

Mouser offers free shipping on orders over $200 (in Canada at least), so it can be worth it for large orders. Their stock list can be confusing but you get used to it. I usually stock by line (for example, yellow mallory poly caps are the "150" line). In other words, I rather like Mouser.

I know a couple of guys who love Digikey because I think they do an $8 next-day shipping.

jkokura

The 20 buck shipping to Canada is worth it in my opinion. You can also get 7 buck shipping but...

I filed an order at 2PM PST, it arrived the next morning. That's picking an order of $120 worth of parts (resistors and caps and trannies and such) in texas, getting it boxed, and then on a plane and sorted and delivered on Vancouver Island before lunch the next day. That's worth 20 bucks in my opinion.

Jacob
JMK PCBs *New Website*

irmcdermott

I agree there. That's why I love Mouser. Even just sending it USPS to my house, if I order in the morning, it ships that day, and I have it either next day, or day after (i live in a small town with a very slow post office).

gtr2

Mouser beats everyone if I need something right now  ;D  Plus, my order has always been correct, CLEARLY labeled, and properly packed.  The shipping is a slightly more but I always know that I'll get the parts in exactly two days via USPS.  Plus, while watching TV I'll look at the ridiculously large catalog/door stop.  My 20 month daughter pages through like it's a story book.... :D

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

dwstanford

Quote from: gtr2 on September 17, 2011, 11:05:32 AM
Plus, while watching TV I'll look at the ridiculously large catalog/door stop.  My 20 month daughter pages through like it's a story book.... :D

yeah, i use those massive catalogs as weights to stabilize mic stands.

jkokura

We were using it as a booster seat for our almost 2 year old for a while. It's bigger than the phone book.

Jacob
JMK PCBs *New Website*

Haberdasher

The mouser catalog has endless uses, it seems.  I ripped a bunch of pages out of an older one to pack glassware when I moved.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

Mike @ Rawkworks

Lol, that catalog is huge! It makes me feel important when my mailbox is full of stuff for me (even tho its just that catalog...)
Hit me up if ya need a couple dude, I'm always game for a trade.
Mike
mike@rawkworks.com