News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Digitech Trio half price everywhere.

Started by jimilee, November 20, 2017, 10:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mremic01

It's ok, I'm planning on having JHS rehouse it into one giant enclosure so I can use it for P&W.

Willybomb

Ok.

I'm not paying $61 minimum for shipping to Australia.

m-Kresol

Quote from: madbean on November 22, 2017, 02:51:28 PM
Guess I'll be making my own footswitch controller, too!

I think Cody (selfdestroyer) made an etchable board for this.
EDIT: He actually did, but it's not really necessary. But I guess, you know that already.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

jimilee

Perfect, I was looking at this exact thing earlier today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

drezdn

Got to play with my Trio today. First off, it includes a 9v adapter, so that's worth 10-20 right there. It took me a minute to figure out how to get it to play along with a simple rhythm. After I figured out how to work the pedal, it was even able to play along to a more intricate instrumental thing I've been working on. I think I'll be using it a bunch for jamming on ideas.

JC103

Snagged one at Long & McQuade in Canada today... just couldn't pass it up after seeing this thread. Of all the styles I wound up jamming with a Country drummer for about an hour, it was fun. Lots to learn about that little box. I found it sounded best in a TB loop sitting behind a buffer. Oh, and one more thing... it's got a lot of juice. Don't turn it on unless your rhythm section has their volumes on minimum.