News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mini-me chorus

Started by Jesse, November 03, 2017, 05:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

Its a Gpcb Mini-me...the led gave me trouble but i figured out that what i had was a common cathode led and what I needed was a common anode led.  Well I sort of Macgyvered it by removing the led from the pcb altogether and sending power from the dc jack to a clr to the 3pdt then one leg from the 3pdt to one anode and then one leg from the 3pdt to the other leg then from the cathode of the led to the negative of the dc jack.  Just used hot glue to secure the led to the enclosure.  Everything works and it sounds good!

mjg

That's cool, I like the owl graphic!

m-Kresol

looks very good. just make sure the CLR does not touch the input lug of the 3pdt switch
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

oip

owl design is straight 10/10

Rockhorst

Those are some big eyes haha. Very cool.

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

mrclean77

+another to the perfect pairing of the graphic and big ole Boss knobs...nice work!

Bret608

That is really cool and creative! And I love chorus, so am predisposed to like this regardless.

Leevibe

Glad you sorted the LED. The owl is cool!

matmosphere

Very nice! Does it also deliver mail?

Great graphic, very clever idea either the eyes.