News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

TAPANATOR

Started by rafa_felix, August 04, 2017, 02:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rafa_felix

Hello guys! Posting my last build: Tapanator

I decided to use a single box to save some space on the pedalboard (and some money too).

Regards.

Adam_DIY

That looks flippin brilliant.

dan.schumaker

That looks like a really clean and classy layout in an single enclosure.  Good job!

Luke51411

Looks great! Any issues with everything in one box? I'm doing the same if I ever get around to finishing it.

jimilee

That's very clean looking. I'm curious how easy it is to activate the effects. I'm going to build these also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

rafa_felix

Quote from: Luke51411 on August 04, 2017, 03:18:25 PM
Looks great! Any issues with everything in one box? I'm doing the same if I ever get around to finishing it.

Thank you! I had no problem with the three effects in the same box. No noises or tick on the LFO.

rafa_felix

Quote from: jimilee on August 04, 2017, 04:48:59 PM
That's very clean looking. I'm curious how easy it is to activate the effects. I'm going to build these also.

I can activate each effect without bumping another footswitch. There is enough space. And my foot is not too small.  ;D

gordo

That's very cool.  I like the nod to the Mutron/Dan Armstrong artwork.  Great idea!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Droogie

I did a one-box execution of this but yours is waaaay better! Great job!
Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

stringsthings

That's fantastic!  I've also thought about putting them in one box.
Now I know that will work out well.
All You Need Is Love

Leevibe

oip

wow this is impressive!  some voltron action going on

mrclean77

Yes - so much going on in there and you've done a great job with it. I love the colors and the plate. Really slick build!!

Aleph Null

Nice and clean! Are those graphics a nod to the old Mutron stuff?

PhiloB

Excellent execution