News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

BananaGanger

Started by das234, July 23, 2017, 07:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

It's like a Phase 45, in the same way that a Countach is like a Mini.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

EBK

Oh no!  The pics got replaced with the Ph...ucket ransom image.   :(
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

Boba7

It looked amazing, but can't see it now. This photobucket thing is just terrible. Please reupload the pics somewhere else, I'd love to see them again!!

das234

Quote from: EBK on July 24, 2017, 09:57:38 AM
I'm nitpicking here, but would this look better with the lock washers inside instead of outside?

Maybe.  It never occurred to me to do it that way but I'm not going to mess with it now.  Anyway, you're SUPPOSED to be looking at the monkeys and bananas!

das234

Quote from: EBK on July 25, 2017, 10:48:14 AM
Oh no!  The pics got replaced with the Ph...ucket ransom image.   :(

Anyone have a better place to put my photos??  I had Imageshack.  Now they want money.  Photobucket worked.  Now they're gone too.  I tried my google drive but couldn't figure out how to share them from there.

nzCdog

I got ransomed too.  I have used imgur and flickr, both seem ok... and much less spammy than Ph...ucket

das234

Maybe I'll try one of those next.  Thanks.

EBK

Quote from: das234 on July 30, 2017, 09:10:41 PM
Quote from: EBK on July 24, 2017, 09:57:38 AM
I'm nitpicking here, but would this look better with the lock washers inside instead of outside?

Maybe.  It never occurred to me to do it that way but I'm not going to mess with it now.  Anyway, you're SUPPOSED to be looking at the monkeys and bananas!
I promise to look, with full appreciation and admiration, at the monkeys and bananas again once you get them back up.  I miss them so much!  ;D

Edit: Yay!  Thanks for reposting those pics!
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

Luke51411

At first I thought it said Banana Grabber. Nice build  8)