News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

September Happenings

Started by madbean, August 29, 2011, 03:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockhorst

How about 'neutrino II - now with buffers'! ;D (sorry)
I'd suggest something from this list. Lawn Dart maybe?

Esp. looking forward to the delays and baby boards myself!

k.rock!

Quote from: Rockhorst on August 29, 2011, 09:45:15 PM
How about 'neutrino II - now with buffers'! ;D (sorry)
I'd suggest something from this list. Lawn Dart maybe?

Esp. looking forward to the delays and baby boards myself!

Ha! That list is glorious...some of those nicknames are real funny too...

I like Boneshaker! It kinda goes well for the Tube Screamer, it makes people shake their bones while listening to some soulful blues or even some good ol' rock tones :P

Brian, you're amazing...Really appreciate all your work. To be honest, I'm way more excited about the new original projects :) I'm really trying to work on original stuff myself

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

rullywowr

Potential Tube Screamer Names:

Subway Yeller (Tube in London is a Subway...)
Rusty Keyway
Green Standby

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

maysink

[nothing to see here]
-e

lincolnic

Question about the hand-made PCBs going away: is the Deadpool going to become a fabbed PCB, or is that one being retired? (Just trying to plan out my next order in advance.)

dwstanford

Exciting news.  Cant wait for new projects. 

far as the ts goes,
From rockhorst's list:
Lead sled,
double ugly,
FRED (Foolishly Rediculous Economic Disaster),
Or my personal favorite, WHISTLING SHITCAN.

bigmufffuzzwizz

Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

madbean

Quote from: lincolnic on August 30, 2011, 02:52:02 AM
Question about the hand-made PCBs going away: is the Deadpool going to become a fabbed PCB, or is that one being retired? (Just trying to plan out my next order in advance.)

I think I will do up a fabbed version of the Deadpool. It's unique and is a nice fuzz. I don't know WHEN exactly that would happen, but I see no reason to discontinue it. I'm discontinuing the Cosmo because it's a Skreddy clone and the Spackler because I'm replacing it with a full frequency boost I designed (and runs off 36v!).

jubal81

Quote from: madbean on August 30, 2011, 01:21:40 PM
I'm discontinuing the Cosmo because it's a Skreddy clone and the Spackler because I'm replacing it with a full frequency boost I designed (and runs off 36v!).
As soon as I read that I heard the Tim Allen 'more power' grunt echoing in my brain. We gonna need a bandolier of backup 12ax7s when we can't resist turning it up to 11?
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

lincolnic

Quote from: madbean on August 30, 2011, 01:21:40 PM
I think I will do up a fabbed version of the Deadpool. It's unique and is a nice fuzz. I don't know WHEN exactly that would happen, but I see no reason to discontinue it. I'm discontinuing the Cosmo because it's a Skreddy clone and the Spackler because I'm replacing it with a full frequency boost I designed (and runs off 36v!).

Awesome, thanks for the info.

lloyd17

Excellent, I have been holding off on buying a mudbunny board whilst waiting for more of the slow loris.

What is different about the new pork barrel? I am planning a build but if the new PCB fits better with my desired case layout I might hold off.

Can't wait for the reverb!

madbean

The new Pork Barrel will be the same CE-2 circuit, without the mods. It's been fitted for a 1590B and PCB mounted pots. Plus it is a much BETTER layout.

[attachment deleted by admin]

derevaun

Quote from: madbean on August 29, 2011, 03:03:29 PM
Here's an update on what's coming up in the month of September
I am really close to finishing off these projects: Dirtbag Jr (v3205), Stage Fright phaser, the reverb, Dipthonizer, Electric Mistress, Weener Wah and two other delay projects. Most of these only require another couple hours each of bench time to complete. Depending on what gets done when, some of these will be released with the Baby Boards. The rest will drop in November.
That's it for now  8)

:o :D :o :D :o :D :o :D :o :D :o :D :o

Ima start finishing my todo queue today.

I'm partial to Glass Jaw or Last Exit for a TS style box. 8)

Comfort Player

Cannot wait for these new projects so I can get even farther behind... ;D

My TS name

Blow Job
Fluffer Nutter

I mean Tube Screamer, cmon !
Silence..... I Keeeeeel youuuuuu....

nzCdog

Woah so much coolness on the horizon!  woot! ;D