News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Double Flush - Trem

Started by gtr2, August 28, 2011, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtr2

Finished up a double flush...no not that kind of double flush  ;)

I had to toy with the LED for the LDR.  I went with a red in the end because it sounded the best.

I stuck the status/pulsing LED in one of those clear shaft pots from mouser and a clear Davies knob clone.  It worked out pretty good.  It's hard to see in the picture, but its very prominent when it's blinking.

I may do a small faceplate or I may just leave it as is  ;D

Josh

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

cjkbug

very classy looking build. it will look great with a tinned faceplate. I think copper might clash with the blue. post more shots if you go that route.
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

jkokura

Boy I like that blue sparkle. I think it's my favourite finish of all the ones you can find out there for 125B's.

I kinda wish I had gotten some of those clear Davies clones. At the time I had no cash. I don't know if any are still out there...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

nzCdog

Super tidy Josh!  Nice work!

gtr2

Yeah, I really was impressed with this color when I opened up the wrapping.

Jacob: Smallbear now stocks the clear davies clone. http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=1148

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

keysandguitars

Unbelievable, that is so clean. I really dig the color too.
I should still be a "diode destroyer"!

k.rock!

Beautiful build Josh! Great choice of color, knobs and white DC jack :P Love it..I need to get some of those clear knobs know..dang it Josh! haha

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

bigmufffuzzwizz

That looks so clean, I honestly couldn't tell there's even pots! I can see how the board mounted pots makes it much easier in the wiring aspect at least!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals