News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Slutter

Started by jimmybjj, August 24, 2011, 03:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmybjj

My second powder-coated pedal, takes a little more skill than i anticipated. My largest fabbed layout to date. My first etch faceplate, not super happy with the plate but it came out ok. This was build by request of one of my friends. It is a splitter, buffer and blend pedal, with a phase switch. Pretty neat pedal. Sorry no gut shots this time, he was waiting patiently  ::) for it. They aren't pretty anyway  ;D

Pcbs no longer available

irmcdermott

think you missed a letter in your Subject line :) gave me a good laugh. great build!

jimmybjj

Ha, to funny. I gonna leave it :)
Pcbs no longer available

night-B

madbean

Very pro! I like the names....either works for me :)

cab_eleven

Ettore_M

Really cool.. Looks very professional!  :)
I saw the Greek flag on the pcb. Are you from Greece?
Me too!  ;D
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

illcom

Nice job!
i'd like to build a blend pedal sometimes.
sholud i use only a pot, something like this buffnblend, or is there something better

jimmybjj

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Quote from: Ettore_M on August 24, 2011, 03:44:33 PM
Really cool.. Looks very professional!  :)
I saw the Greek flag on the pcb. Are you from Greece?
Me too!  ;D

Good catch :) no I'm not Greek but my friend is. He wanted the pedal painted cobalt blue and told me a story about how they painted there houses with that color so I included the little flag for him.
Pcbs no longer available

jimmybjj

Quote from: illcom on August 24, 2011, 04:37:59 PM
Nice job!
i'd like to build a blend pedal sometimes.
sholud i use only a pot, something like this buffnblend, or is there something better

I don't know about better but different for sure :) check out "Run off Grooves" splitter-blender, that is what I based mine off of. Except my board is about half the size of the available etch version.
Pcbs no longer available

nzCdog

bigmufffuzzwizz

Looks great, the powerdercoat, the faceplate and the whole overall design. I'd say slutter works, it seems like a circuit that "does it all".
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

jimmybjj

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on September 04, 2011, 07:11:20 PM
Looks great, the powerdercoat, the faceplate and the whole overall design. I'd say slutter works, it seems like a circuit that "does it all".

I think i might have to build a pedal with that name so i can use that line  ;D that's just awesome.
Pcbs no longer available