News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Broke My BYOC Reverb

Started by lego4040, February 26, 2017, 08:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lego4040

>:( like a moron I decided to metal stamp my original Reverb from BYOC. I was planning on giving it as a gift to my friends kid who is getting good army guitar and we all know kids don't have money for squat. She's already in a HS band and I long term loaned her a custom Black Joe Stummer Tele I built. Pedal played great till I stamped it :'( I already reflowed my solder joints, swapped out the TL072's. I have clean bypass signal and when engaged I have even cleaner boosted signal. Now there is a kill switch which cuts the Reverb and you have exactly that, a booster pedal. I jumped the switch but that wasn't it. BYOC PDF that I have doesn't have voltages on schematic so I was wondering if anyone can point me in a direction as to what to look for in voltages. The fact that I have a both outputs has me confused. I just got back into building( life through me a curve) I just finished Rej's Nevrosa, and have Moodring, cardinals tremolo and a bunch more lined up to finish

gtr2

An audio probe could help locate where you are loosing the signal.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

lego4040

I did think about using the audio probe but my feverish puking 10 year old daughter had different plans for me today. The weird thing is, when I play I get the guitar out on both bypass and engaged. I haven't been doing much effects the past two years so I'm a bit rusty but Ill give it a shot