News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I cannot believe...

Started by madbean, August 10, 2011, 02:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I just dropped $450 to pre-order the Timeline. That's my commercial pedal buying budget for the next five years, ha ha. The last time I bought a new pedal was at least five years ago anyway. This thing looks and sounds pretty sick IMO even if it is horribly expensive. Delay is by far my favorite type of effect!

You may see lots of extra things for sale from me very soon.

jkokura

Heehee. I thought the same thing when I splurged for the El Capistan. I want the BSR, but other things take priority. Cant wait to see some Timeline clips...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

k.rock!

hahaha dude! i just pre-ordered it too!! It's definitely the most expensive pedal I've paid for, but I know it's one of those things that are not gonna be leaving my pedalboard in a LOOOOOOOONG LONNNG time!! So excited...

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

shawnee

I just bought a Blue Sky Reverb a few months ago. I don't mid buying stuff that I can't really build. The Timeline demos are pretty dang awesome!

petesz

I dropped a bit less than that on a superdelay a while back.. The timeline lOoks amazing!

eldanko

I was lucky enough to get in on the first batch of TimeLines.  It'll be worth the wait; trust me.  I'm having a blast with it!
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

k.rock!

Hey Brian, did yours ship already? I'm here rocking in my chair like a little kid waiting on a Christmas present haha

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

crashguitar

I'm jealous. This pedals seems very cool, but I don't have any funds available right now.

cjkbug

I got my timeline this week and holy s%$t does it sound fantastic. the tones are lushious. and it is much easier to navigate the menus than the eventide timefactor. the looper is super easy to use as well. sold my m9 imediately. It's gonna have to be quite a trick to top this unit fellas. still haven't tried the fx loop yet, but I really looking forward to it. money well spent.
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

k.rock!

Quote from: cjkbug on August 26, 2011, 04:17:43 PM
I got my timeline this week and holy s%$t does it sound fantastic. the tones are lushious. and it is much easier to navigate the menus than the eventide timefactor. the looper is super easy to use as well. sold my m9 imediately. It's gonna have to be quite a trick to top this unit fellas. still haven't tried the fx loop yet, but I really looking forward to it. money well spent.

Ah!! I'm jealous man! I've been checking my order every day since the 9th :( Still nothing...I can't wait to get that pedal...it's kinda driving me nuts! haha

Have fun man...to me this is the top of delay pedals right now...

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

madbean

Right on! Mine has at least shipped. Can't wait to tinker with it.

keysandguitars

DAMN YOU & congrats. This thing is amazing! I'm going to have to sell my left nut to get one...but it'll be worth it. Anyone want to buy a Boss Loop Station, Boss DD-5 and a left nut? It could be a package deal... ;D
I should still be a "diode destroyer"!

jkokura

I'm not so much interested in the Boss things... but the other thing? Nah. I already have two of those.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

madbean

Quote from: jkokura on August 26, 2011, 06:18:04 PM
I'm not so much interested in the Boss things... but the other thing? Nah. I already have two of those.

Jacob

Wait until you are married a little longer.

maysink

Quote from: madbean on August 26, 2011, 06:51:21 PM
Quote from: jkokura on August 26, 2011, 06:18:04 PM

Jacob

Wait until you are married a little longer.

Wouldn't the wife's purse be too full by then?  ;)
[nothing to see here]
-e