News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Bryce Canyon Delay

Started by jimilee, August 08, 2016, 01:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is a Deprofundis delay on Vero. It's a really clean delay Rej designed and one of my favorites. It's for my brother for his birthday. I threw it together in about 2 days. He took the picture on a 3 week vacation he took on his motorcycle, and this is part of Bryce Canyon, it was one of the highlights of his trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Killin it Jimi! Nicely done.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

selfdestroyer

That came out great Jimi. Very clean wiring for a vero layout. Great job man!

Cody

matmosphere

That's an awesome graphic! Looks great. That layout was my second or third build. Took me forever to get it working.

BrianS

That is really neat looking.  Everyone needs to visit Bryce Canyon before they leave this world. It is a very beautiful place to see. 

bcalla

That's a great looking pedal, Jimi.  Nicely done!

Boba7

Really great artwork! It's always nice to build something for someone.

jimilee

The artwork is an actual photograph he took.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: jimilee on August 08, 2016, 01:18:29 PM
The artwork is an actual photograph he took.

Now that IS cool.. hes going to love it for sure! What a great idea.

Cody

studiodunn

flanagan0718

Great job on the Vero! I recently did a few vero boards. I forgot the excitement of the challenge! Great job!

-Mike-

Morgan

Strong veto Kung fu! Love the artwork; my dearly departed grandpa ha a small cattle ranch near Brice. The part of the country is something else, in more ways than one!
Moderator at BYOC, still sometimes futz around with Leila Vintage Electronics.

Old Blog...

jimilee

Thanks for all the positivity guys, my brother loved it and even if he never uses it, it's a neat reminder of his trip.

Stomptown

I love thoughtful builds like these Jimi.  I'm sure your brother is stoked! Nice job with the vero too; that stuff gives me nightmares.

mshuptar

Great pic! Very cool artwork!