News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Poindexter P90 Killer

Started by nzCdog, July 28, 2011, 02:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtr2

The theme is great!  It really turned out nice regardless!

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

nzCdog

Quote from: mgwhit on July 28, 2011, 02:45:38 PM
Yeah, Hammond says 27mm for the inside height of a 1590B.  Bummer.  Cool for you, though.  That extra 5mm is a game changer.  I'll bet that on a pedal board that probably takes up almost as little space as a 1590A once you consider that you really have to side mount your jacks on the 1590A.  (Unless maybe you have the world's thinnest 90° angle plugs.)
Sorry I didn't measure inside height because I didn't think it was a big deal.  Fyi External height is 30mm not 32mm. My bad, see the link below, thanks.  :)

Quote from: jimmybjj on July 28, 2011, 03:32:04 PM
Great lookig build, inlikethe graphics. If you don't mind me asking where did you get the enclosure?
Hey man thanks, here's the link but its in New Zealand ;)
http://www.jaycar.co.nz/productView.asp?ID=HB5062&keywords=aluminium+enclosure&form=KEYWORD

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on July 28, 2011, 04:09:21 PM
Thanks for the mod suggestion. I'll have to try it on my Octane. I agree I think the graphics look cool with the bleed over. I actually thought you did it on purpose. What are printing on material-wise (waterslides?) that you can get a print shop to do it for you? Everytime I take decal film (waterslide) to a shop or staples they refuse to put it through the printer.

I bought some Laser Printer sticker paper for this one... they were reluctant and the first place I went to butchered about 3 sheets so I can see why lol.

Quote from: gtr2 on July 28, 2011, 05:21:43 PM
The theme is great!  It really turned out nice regardless!

Josh

THANKS Josh! :)