Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Couch Guitar Straps Summer Sale in On

Started by brucer, July 13, 2016, 09:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brucer

Not everyone loves them, but I do!   

https://www.couchguitarstraps.com/

"Use the code BuiltToRock at checkout for 25% off all orders over $25 until midnight PST Friday, July 15th ....and tell a friend!"

No affiliation, just sharing.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: brucer on July 13, 2016, 09:02:17 PM
Not everyone loves them, but I do!   

https://www.couchguitarstraps.com/

"Use the code BuiltToRock at checkout for 25% off all orders over $25 until midnight PST Friday, July 15th ....and tell a friend!"

No affiliation, just sharing.

Was just going to share this also.. I'm a HUGE fan of their straps. Even have one of their camera straps.

Looks like its time to buy another one.

Cody

davent

Have bought maybe half a dozen wallets and billfolds, passport wallets from them, guitar straps, key ring etc. all because someone made a post here,  about two years ago.

I like the seat belt guitar straps, will be ordering a few more.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

raulduke

Love these guys.

I have Couch straps on all my guitars.

Scruffie

Love these straps too, think i'm going to order one of the seatbelt style ones, even though with our lovely new currency exchange rate, with the discount the straps actually work out at the same price or possibly slightly more expensive than they would have cost a month ago without the discount...

How comfy are the seatbelt straps though from those that have one? My other couch strap is padded and I was intending to use this on a reasonably heavy guitar.

The discount code is showing up as invalid for me too, anyone else tried it?
Works at Lectric-FX

brucer

Quote from: Scruffie on July 14, 2016, 10:24:56 AM
How comfy are the seatbelt straps though from those that have one? My other couch strap is padded and I was intending to use this on a reasonably heavy guitar.

Can't speak to the comfort of the seatbelt straps (all mine are vinyl), but I did use the discount code successfully.

Scruffie

Quote from: brucer on July 14, 2016, 11:23:31 AM
Quote from: Scruffie on July 14, 2016, 10:24:56 AM

Can't speak to the comfort of the seatbelt straps (all mine are vinyl), but I did use the discount code successfully.
It was my mistake, I missed the $25 bit, the seatbelt strap is only $22, works if I add something else to my cart :)
Works at Lectric-FX

davent

I have one of each of the strap styles and i find the seat belt much more comfortable. My vinyl strap is quite stiff, the seat belt soft and supple, feels better across my bony collar bone. But that may just be me. Have a few Monkey Man seat belt straps  and the Couch  is a far superior (granted costlier) product, hence i desire more replacing the Monkey Man/Men.

Couple Christmas's ago put an order together sent it on the last day with 'guaranteed by Christmas delivery' not realizing that it was the domestic date and the international date had been long missed. Oh well maybe they'll make it by Little Christmas. Received an email sometime later saying the material for one of the wallets i'd ordered had run out, here are the options what would you like to do. Emails back and forth we sort it out, we're pretty much on top of Christmas... mail delivery Christmas Eve it's all in the mailbox. Don't know how they did it but they did.

Great products and great service, above and beyond.

I forgot i have one of their belts too, fanboy for life!

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

raulduke

I find the Seatbelt straps far comfier. The vinyl straps feel a lot stiffer to me.

The seatbelt straps don't slip at all either.

I've got two of the army surplus stock ones. They are my favourite.

davent

Ordered a Maroon, an Orange and a Navy to go with the green i have.

Discount covered shipping plus an extra dollar.

dave

Timko

Thoughts on the weave straps?

I get my straps from a local KC company (http://jaykco.com if anyone was interested) and love their weave straps.  But this sale has me considering checking out something new.  I need a new nice strap for the a guitar I bought last year, and this seems like a perfect time to get rid of the cheapie I've been using.

davent

Order arrived today so less then a week for an international order.
dave

madbean

I decided to pick one up since I have not bought a strap in probably..a decade?

Wowsers. I love it. I got the brown with white vinyl racer one.