News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Delirium Tremolo Done!

Started by Jakes Dad, July 04, 2016, 10:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakes Dad

Pickdropper's Delirium Tremolo in a white 1590A from BLMS, everything else except the board is from Small Bear.  Since I have all sorts of other boosts already I opted to leave the toggle off.  Went together with a minimum of profanity.  With a tiny tweak on the trimmer I've got tremolo!

The outside:

And the guts:

Chuck

madbean

Looks great. I like what you did with the LED. I need to try that!

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

That's awesome in and out, I just saw that Rej did the same thing with his LEDs, coincidence???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Jakes Dad

Quote from: jimilee on July 05, 2016, 01:23:45 AM
That's awesome in and out, I just saw that Rej did the same thing with his LEDs, coincidence???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jimi,

Rej uses a different method - I drill a 5mm hole then use a countersink.  First few I did with it in the drill press but I'm getting more consistent results doing it by hand.  Depending on the box 10 turns is just about right.  I've got one of Rej's pedals and do like the look of his bevel with a 3mm LED in the middle of a much bigger hole/depression/bevel thing.

Chuck

pickdropper

Nice build!  Looks great.

And, as a bonus, if you run into a more difficult build, you won't have used up all your profanity already.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper