News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Busy couple of weeks... (new baby alert!)

Started by raulduke, July 04, 2016, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raulduke

It's been quiet for a few weeks from me as we've had our hands full looking after this little one!

Baby Alice Reid. 6lb11 (she's a petite one like her ol' Mammy and Pappy  ;)).

She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I wasn't prepared for just how much I would love her, from the instant I saw her.

Vicky is doing well (apart from the sleepless nights breastfeeding  :D).

I've already tried to implement some subliminal Daddy influence by putting ewok and chewie cuddly toys in her room  ;D

Hopefully she'll be able to help her Daddy build some pedals and play some guitar one day  :)

drolo

What a cutie :-)
Congratulations for you guys!

diablochris6

Congratulations! What a beauty with a full head of hair!

And I have a Chewbacca toy around that seems to sway my one and three year-old into nerd territory.  ;D
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

playpunk

Awwwwww. We had our 3rd last year, a perfect little girl with a full head of hair. Having kids is the most fun thing I've ever done. I still remember the second I saw my first's hand on an ultrasound, and holding him in the hospital for the first time. The best.
"my legend grows" - playpunk

pickdropper

Quote from: raulduke on July 04, 2016, 10:08:24 AM

She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I wasn't prepared for just how much I would love her, from the instant I saw her.

I think that's the thing that can't be prepared for.  It's quite an amazing feeling.

Congratulations to you and your wife!
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

EBRAddict

Congratulations!

Quote from: pickdropper on July 04, 2016, 01:02:03 PM

I think that's the thing that can't be prepared for.  It's quite an amazing feeling.

That's an understatement. :)

madbean

wgc

Congrats!  She's precious. Take it from me, you're in trouble, daddy. ;)
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Leevibe

She's gorgeous! Good job mom and dad! The force is strong with this one I think.

nzCdog

Awwww... cute!
Congratulations on your wonderful addition ;D

raulduke

Cheers guys!

Chuffed to bits with being a Dad. Loving it so far.

Except for the crying... and trouser explosions... and lack of sleep... but you can't have everything eh  ;D

culturejam

Congrats!! She's a beauty.

I planted Star Wars toys early on, and it has really paid off. My little one now lights up if she sees Chewbacca or Yoda.  ;D

And this book series is great:
https://www.amazon.com/Vaders-Little-Princess-Jeffrey-Brown/dp/1452118698/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467658843&sr=8-1&keywords=vader%27s+little+princess
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Martan

Congratulations! You forget about the hard parts pretty quick, but those good moments are there forever☺️ Enjoy!

matmosphere

chromesphere

Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube