News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Busy couple of weeks... (new baby alert!)

Started by raulduke, July 04, 2016, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtaormina

Congrats bud, we have a 1.5 yr old plus a new one on the way, having kids is what its all about. Take good care of her!

Drew Hallenbeck

Congrats papa! Nothing like the father daughter bond.
My girl will be 9 years old in about a month. She helps me build pedals and we have light saber fights in our living room!
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

Jules

Congrats to you Raulduke it all starts now.
I have a 1.5 year old son and another due in 5 weeks just like jtaormina also.

Stomptown

Congrats to both of you and what a cutie!  Nothing quite compares to having a little girl! And good idea with the early introduction to Star Wars.  I'm climbing the uphill battle with my Frozen obsessed four year old.  ;D

raulduke

Thanks guys!

The Star Wars toys is just wishful thinking... deep down I know it's going to be princesses, ponies and Disney all the way  ;D

peAk

selfdestroyer

Little cutie! Enjoy every minute of it man!

Cody

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

m-Kresol

Congrats! All the best for you and your family.

and btw. Star Wars is Disney now, so who knows...
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Aleph Null

The only smell better than a hot tube amp is a baby's head. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Leevibe

Quote from: Aleph Null on July 08, 2016, 07:30:31 PM
The only smell better than a hot tube amp is a baby's head. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Yes, that's the end that smells the best!

matmosphere

Quote from: raulduke on July 05, 2016, 08:33:51 AM
Thanks guys!

The Star Wars toys is just wishful thinking... deep down I know it's going to be princesses, ponies and Disney all the way  ;D

But Disney owns Star Wars, and Leah is a princess. I don't see the problem ;)

TNblueshawk

John

thesameage

Our daughter is named Alice as well! Great minds...

blearyeyes

Beautiful baby, I normally say that but this time it is true, 8-)) she is a real cutie!
It's the kind of love where you know you would sacrifice yourself to save them if it came down to it.
No Greater Love. congratulations you two!