News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Cool video sarcastic presentation.

Started by jimilee, May 30, 2016, 04:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

HamSandwich

The use of the app is pretty awesome based on the video. Could see that being very handy.

Haberdasher

haha, i actually thought it was fake at first
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

EBRAddict

I didn't think it was sarcastic.   ???

Looks like a cool idea and pretty well developed with the app. I don't know that Bluetooth is the answer, I think it is a pain in the butt, but at least it doesn't require any additional hardware.

jimilee

Oh he made it sound sincere, it was just funny every time he would mention that million dollar riff and things like that, I am an extremely sarcastic person so I kind of read in to it a little bit, but it's a cool pedal, sweet water has them priced at 99.99 and available somewhere around June 28tg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Muadzin

Million dollar riff sounds like pretty standard marketing talk to me. I wouldn't think anything special of it. I do like the idea of this pedal, but it's only mono. It should be stereo, dammit! Do I now have to place it before my modulation and delay pedals? Pedals which TC offers in stereo as well I might add? Might as well get a good mic recorder instead. Which would give me the opportunity to record the entire band. The integration with an app via bluetooth is awesome though.

jimilee

It's not really meant to be put in a band situation I wouldn't think, the video is  a bit over there top I think. It would be good for just sitting around the house I would think. I have a few guitars in the living room and everything else is in the office, so I would just plug in and riff if I came up with something, that being said, I'd probably just put it in the chain first or put it on an AB switch..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slimtriggers

I don't know, why not just add the bluetooth functionality to one of their existing loopers? Then send your sick ass loop to your smart phone.

Anyway, it seems like you'd need to run your captured riff through your DAW to re-amp it or it's just gonna sound like a clean guitar sound. Nobody's gonna be impressed with a clean guitar signal when you spam your Facebook buddies with your latest noodling session  :D