News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Price of the Pt2399's (fake?)

Started by chromesphere, May 26, 2016, 02:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrutalFX

pickdropper

I'd probably grab some, especially if they are the SMT version.  I doubt you'd have as much demand for those, however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

chromesphere

Yeah pickdropper, wont be SMT, most people will want TH as you would imagine...sorry.

Thanks guys, seems there should be 'enough' interest to kick this off.  worst case scenario i will end up with 800 pt2399's gathering dust next to the xvive 3005's. These I will look into it on Monday and work out a price.

Cheers
Paul
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Orbis_Ignis

Jules

You can count me in for 10 Paul. Don't really need em right now but 10 would likely be a 'lifetime supply' for me.
Need a couple more of your MN3005 also for when the tap tempo delay come out.
I just love your shop mate, all great stuff in there at a real fair price.

samhay

You could probably twist my arm for 10 too - if nothing else, would be nice to have some bona fide chips in the stash to use as a reference for any others I have/come by.

chromesphere

Looking like the price would be about 90c each (in lots of 10).  Ill see if I can muster up some $$$ and place an order with PTC.  Their lead time is 8-10 weeks though so there is no hurry.

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

jimilee

I'd like in too

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

midwayfair

Quote from: chromesphere on May 30, 2016, 02:06:23 AM
Looking like the price would be about 90c each (in lots of 10).  Ill see if I can muster up some $$$ and place an order with PTC.  Their lead time is 8-10 weeks though so there is no hurry.

That's actually way better than I expected.

pickdropper

Yeah, I'm in for 1 or 2 bundles as well.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

slacker775

Holy cow, that's way better than I was expecting.

chromesphere

Pretty minimal margin, a bulk deal you could say. This is also "approximately" but will be around this price (have to wait till other expenses are confirmed). 

flanagan0718

I just had the Moodring I sold come back with a locked up Tayda PT2399. I'd be in for at least 10.

matmosphere

I don't have any builds planned but I'll buy 10 when I've got a couple of other things to order.

It's really awesome of you to offer this.