News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Agua Net Chorus (Ibanez CS-9)

Started by diablochris6, May 17, 2016, 03:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diablochris6

I designed a PCB and built a slightly modified Ibanez CS-9 chorus for a friend. The design fired up without a problem. The changes I made to the circuit are...
-mono output instead of stereo
-addition of a chorus blend knob
-a switch to cut the dry signal for a vibrato sound
-a switch to increase chorus depth
-a switch to increase LFO speed

I sent it to him in a plain box since he likes to decorate his own pedals. He went with a Pink Floyd theme.

Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Bret608

Looks really cool! How do you like those BL3207? I certainly don't mind the v3207 I've used but am wondering if there is any difference/improvement. Also, wondering if you plan to do a group buy or anything.

jimilee

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

flanagan0718

Looks Great Chris! Love the layout of this. Are you going to do a GB for this one?

Martan

Looks great, Chris! Strong work, as always.

Marty

stringsthings

The pink floyd enclosure is excellent !
All You Need Is Love

diablochris6

Quote from: Bret608 on May 17, 2016, 01:58:50 PM
Looks really cool! How do you like those BL3207? I certainly don't mind the v3207 I've used but am wondering if there is any difference/improvement. Also, wondering if you plan to do a group buy or anything.

The only experience I have with the v3207 is in a Boss chorus build I made for my dad 2-3 years back. I don't think there is much difference, but others have complained about possible noise issues with the various v chips.

I will get on a group buy...probably around mid-June. I still have school to finish up, a wedding to go to, and a family vacation before I get to settle into my summer of laziness.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

flanagan0718

Quote from: diablochris6 on May 18, 2016, 02:30:22 PM
I will get on a group buy...probably around mid-June. I still have school to finish up, a wedding to go to, and a family vacation before I get to settle into my summer of laziness.

Cool, That'll give me some time to build through some projects I have going on. Great job again!

-Mike-