Main Menu

pedal hackers tone lab

Started by gtr2, July 20, 2011, 01:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

k.rock!

hmm....I have not, but I like his NOS components...I'd be interested to know if someone has ordered from this guys as well...

Thanks for sharing Josh :)

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

G.G.

lots of nice-looking stuff.  The 1N34As look like the ones that Futurlec sells at .50 for 10. I remember there was some discussion over at FSB about these small ones versus the larger clear ones that Small Bear stocks but I can't remember what the general consensus was.

jball85

I just ordered a max1044 from him, most of his negative feedback appears to be buyers who didn't read the seller's description. I will let you guys know how the transaction went, when I receive the max.

nzCdog

Quote from: G.G. on July 20, 2011, 03:23:21 PM
lots of nice-looking stuff.  The 1N34As look like the ones that Futurlec sells at .50 for 10. I remember there was some discussion over at FSB about these small ones versus the larger clear ones that Small Bear stocks but I can't remember what the general consensus was.
I bought some of the futurlec 1n34a's... nothin to compare them too but they sound ok, used in my poindexter and uproar pedals  :-\

cjkbug

I've got a ton of oddball diodes and mil spec metal can ic's. good stuff.
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

jball85

Max1044 worked great, just ordered some ac128s from him. Decent seller.

jighead81

Bought a creamy dreamer mod from him off ebay for the black russian big muff a few years ago.  The kit was missing a few parts, and the mod was different from ones I've seen online.  I didn't like it, switched it to another version I saw in a forum and liked that better.  That's the only dealings I've had with him.  He seemed like a cool dude through emails and I think he's got some new stuff since then.