News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Stomptown Lycanthrope

Started by flanagan0718, March 30, 2016, 02:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Hey Guys,
     I got this board as a PIF from Jon (Stomptown) a little over a year ago. I though I lost it but then found it taped the inside of this enclosure. So, I built it and boxed it. This was a super easy build. It fired right up and sounds great!! The layout was easy to work with and paired with the 3PDT daughter board made it that much easier. This is, believe it or not, my first tremolo. If you are looking to do your first trem, I HIGHLY recommend this. Thanks for reading, and here it is.

I'll try and get a video up soon. Thanks for reading.

-Mike-

jtaormina

Funny enough I got a mostly populated board from him in the buy sell trade area and sat on it for about a year. I just got it working and tested. Not boxed yet.  It's a super cool sounding trem. Also my first trem.

flanagan0718

Quote from: jtaormina on March 30, 2016, 05:59:30 PM
Funny enough I got a mostly populated board from him in the buy sell trade area and sat on it for about a year. I just got it working and tested. Not boxed yet.  It's a super cool sounding trem. Also my first trem.

Yeah it is a very cool Tremolo. The board layout is great.

Stomptown

flanagan0718

Quote from: Stomptown on March 30, 2016, 07:38:22 PM
Looks great!

Thanks man! I linked your site on my blog! I'll probably be ordering a few boards soon!

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love