News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Thought you guys might like this

Started by flanagan0718, March 28, 2016, 01:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

I was going through some old vinyl that my Grandfather gave me and came across this..

I though it was pretty cool. It's an original press from 1977. Anyways though you might like it.

-Mike-

Leevibe

I DO like that! Do you have the fear gear to listen to it with? Fear? Haha!

flanagan0718

Quote from: Leevibe on March 28, 2016, 01:12:39 PM
I DO like that! Do you have he fear to listen to it with?

I assume you meant head phones...I am ordering a vinyl cleaning kit today, I was thinking of grabbing a set of head phones as well.

jimilee

That's bad ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

Wow, I remember that artwork inside... I had that as a kid growing up.

Cody

Muadzin

I think I had one of those, not an original pressing, but still.... Back in the 80's, not sure when, but I think it was because it hadn't been released on CD yet.

matmosphere

You inspired me. The kids love it when I put it on.

Interestingly I just realized that one disc is sides 1 and 4 and the other is 2 and 3.

flanagan0718

Quote from: Matmosphere on March 28, 2016, 06:30:35 PM

Interestingly I just realized that one disc is sides 1 and 4 and the other is 2 and 3.

Nice!!

galaxiex

Quote from: Matmosphere on March 28, 2016, 06:30:35 PM

Ha ha! That's for those old "record changers" so you could stack em on the changer spindle and play in sequence by just flipping the stack over after the first 2 sides.

Anyone else remember those? (I'm sure I am giving away my age here)
Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering.

matmosphere

Can't believe I didn't catch that. We used to have these two huge console radios that had those record changers on them. Weird. Wish I had the record players still.