News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

9mm 100kB-Dual pot for Ping?

Started by Drew Hallenbeck, March 25, 2016, 05:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Hallenbeck

I looked in the buying guide for the 1590G projects but didn't see where the dual gang pot for the Ping could be found. I checked a few of the usual spots (smallbear, PPP, mammoth, tayda) but I don't see any dual gang 9mm pots.

I know Brian wasn't initially going to release the Ping so maybe he left the dual pot out of the guide?......

Anybody have a good source for a 9mm dual 100kB?
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

Drew Hallenbeck

There's a link in the Ping build doc for a pot from smallbear but the link takes me to this:

Not Found

The page you were looking for appears to have been moved, deleted or does not exist.

This is most likely due to:

An outdated link on another site
A typo in the address / URL
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"

Drew Hallenbeck

madbean

That's the correct pot. Looks like there is some extra text in the link in the doc which is making it not go to the right location. I'll fix that.

Drew Hallenbeck

The pot I linked isn't a right angle pot......
Wouldn't the shaft of the pot be parallel to the PCB?

Drew Hallenbeck

Nevermind, I'm an idiot.
I see (scrolling all the way down on the build doc) that you soldered jumper wires from the pot to the board.

(facepalm)

I've actually read through the build doc already. Just forgot about that little detail and was ordering parts yesterday.....

Now I need to place another order for a single pot!