News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

1590G Board

Started by dan.schumaker, March 25, 2016, 01:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan.schumaker

Finally finished the 1590G projects.  Had an issue with the Stutr, but after a new NSL-32, I have everything finished.  This is a great set of pedals.  With 9, I had an extra spot, so I built Stomptown's Tonebender to make it an even ten.  I may play with the order a little still, but I am really happy with all of them.

The pedalboard is finished too.  It is mahogany covered in lacquer, the box at the back is just an input and output, with a buffer on the output side.

Sawse

4:1

Moar

Stank (Forgot to take a front pic, its the one with Macho Man on it)
Fuzz

Wigl

Glam

Mimik

Ping

Stutr

playpunk

Wow! You have been crushing it lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

rmfroyd

So much awesome.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

midwayfair

joesatch

gül

Holy crap! That's a lotta work (and money!) invested there. Well worth it, from the looks of it. What a beautiful set you have there.

selfdestroyer

Awesome work, they all came together nicely.

Cody

Leevibe

Really nice job, man! I can't believe you got those done so quick and so well.

m-Kresol

nice job on all of them. Do you do anything besides pedal building? the rate with which you put those out is just amazing...
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

dan.schumaker

Quote from: m-Kresol on March 25, 2016, 05:21:55 PM
nice job on all of them. Do you do anything besides pedal building? the rate with which you put those out is just amazing...

Do I do anything else?  No  :)  But I really enjoy it.  Its relaxing populating a board and soldering it up.  I work on these for an hour or two at night after the boy goes to sleep.

jtaormina

Dude you are my hero. I'm jealous of your free time and money. i officially look up to you.

slimtriggers

Trying to get these figured out:

Undertaker
Andre the Giant
Hulkster
The Rock
Ravishing Rick Rude
Ted Dibiase
? (not sure about this one)
Road Warrior
Ultimate Warrior
(Macho Man on the Distortion)

These are freakin' incredible, btw!

Orbis_Ignis

That's pretty freakin' awesome man. You got all those done pretty darn quick too

matmosphere

Those are awesome! I want that comp, that is the best pedal I've seen in a long time.

I'll leave you with this

jimilee

Fantastic, and the presentation!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.