News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NLD

Started by jimilee, March 22, 2016, 11:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

New Lightsaber Day!!!! This is just as cool as a new guitar. My kids bought a 3D printer, and this was project no. 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

galaxiex

The Force is strong with this one.
Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering.

Matt

That's awesome. I really need a 3D printer
Matt

BrianS

So you do something else besides buying basses and guitars lol?  My grandson would love one of those.

bcalla

That's very cool, but I think you buried the lead.  You now have access to a 3D printer????

jimilee

Quote from: bcalla on March 23, 2016, 01:17:24 PM
That's very cool, but I think you buried the lead.  You now have access to a 3D printer????
caught that did you?

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jkokura

I actually have an almost identical 3D printed lightsaber that one of the teens I work with made for me at school! Mine isn't painted yet, but it's really cool the way he did it. Printed in 3 parts, it all fits together.

Super rad man.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

rmfroyd

Which printer did they get?  I work in a prototype shop and we have 6 of the desktop ones, and plenty of full-size ones.  Just curios.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jimilee

Quote from: rmfroyd on March 24, 2016, 12:15:35 AM
Which printer did they get?  I work in a prototype shop and we have 6 of the desktop ones, and plenty of full-size ones.  Just curios.

It's a Powerspec ultra

rmfroyd

Cool, we don't have that one, I will have to do some research on it.

Lightsaber looks awesome.

blearyeyes

"YOU WILL BRING THE WOOKY TO ME"
[Vader theme swells]